All I want for Christmas is BOOKS!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Here are a few that I hope are waiting for me under the tree on Christmas morning! A little all over the place but you get the idea..



1. The Creative Entrepreneur by Lisa Sanora Beam
2. UN-Marketing by Scott Stratten
3. The Art of Possibility by Rosamund Stone Zander & Benjamin Zander
4. Indie Publishing edited by Ellen Lupton


On a side note: While I was searching Amazon, I saw that they recommended this book to me. Are they trying to tell me something? Thanks, Amazon-like I don't already know...


Then, I started virtually flipping through the pages and found this:




Maybe they are on to something.



2 comments:

may-tay said...

I think that pretty much DEFINES our generation. SOMEONE, HURRY, BUY KATIE THIS BOOK. SHE NEEDS IT, WE NEED IT FOR HER, SHE IS OUTTA CONTROL!

Michele said...

Those are really interesting books! I may check a few of them out. Amazon is so funny. I get emails all the time telling me what I "might" be interested in. Haha. I need that organization book in my life! Let me know how it goes, if you decide to get it. :)

Post a Comment