Katie Company featured on Cartwheels in My Mind!

Friday, December 3, 2010

http://www.cartwheelsinmymind.typepad.com/
When I was contacted by E of Cartwheels in My Mind, an online art magazine that focuses on and highlights handmade crafters and companies, to have a little feature written up about Katie Company for their 25 Days of Christmas feature, I JUMPED at the chance. Literally-then my pajama pants got caught in my chair and I flipped backwards and, well, now I'm rockin' one leg.

The feature is up NOW over at Cartwheels in My Mind. GO SEE IT HERE!!!

A HUGE thanks to E, who also blogs over at her personal blog, Adam & E, for thinking of me for this series! Having only met her once, in passing, and by stalking her fabulous life she is living across the pond in England-I have come to the conclusion that she may be MK's and my long lost sister from another mister (and mother) for that matter. Whatevs, we can totally pretend right?

THANKS E!!! (I am going to take you up on that offer to come visit you... MK is coming too. You know what they say... "If you give a mouse a cookie...")

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!!

2 comments:

marykeeley said...

Famous Sissy!! GO KK!

adam.and.e said...

hey hey hey!!!
aw! so much love on your blog! :D eeek! i can't wait until you visit. BBFL! bloggie buddies fo life! haha.

thanks again for your blog feature on carthwheels! :) we all LOOOOVED it.

Post a Comment